Account Manager (Partnership & Alliances)
We are on the Search for a Channel and 3rd Party/Alliance Account Manager to manage 2-3 Accts worth over £1Million pound each and your role will be to Grow/Retain and to search for New Alliance Partners .
The Partnerships & Alliance program is a key strategic initiative for our client and the right candidate will be given the opportunity to input into the strategic direction of the team and influence the way the role is shaped.
With a handful of existing strategic clients, the Account Director together with dedicated presales and consultancy will create compelling market leading and innovative propositions that best serve the Partner and their end clients.
With our client’s vast portfolio of products at your disposal that include, both consumer & commercial bureaux, decision analytics and identity & theft solutions, as well as being the only regulated bureau this is a truly exciting opportunity.
This opening gives you the chance to work collaboratively as part of a successful team, with unlimited earning potential. We pride ourselves on the internal career options we offer our employees and this could be your first step on that journey.
For a job well done, we offer a competitive remuneration package with uncapped commission, the real chance to grow and develop yourself within a secure company and be part of an innovative, market leading FTSE 50 global organisation.
Applications preferred from candidates who can demonstrate proven success of selling complex solutions in the Partnerships & Alliance arena.
· Working with allocated partners you will be identifying new business opportunities as you develop existing and new relationships within the base
· Ensuring sales objectives are translated into specific plans and targets
· Ensuring clients have a smooth and harmonious experience of the sales process
· Creating and developing long-term propositions from scratch
· Own and drive the development of the overall strategic account plan
· Provide timely and accurate forecasts built from granular data and insight providing current and future market trends and competitor activity
Skills & Attributes
· A successful track record of new business sales wins in the Partnerships & Alliance arena.
· Experience of preparing large tenders
· Creative thinker, who can strategise and is comfortable building and positioning solutions in collaboration with clients
· Excellent networking and communication skills
· Ability to liaise, influence, and challenge effectively
· A good understanding of UK regulatory landscape
· Proven experience of C-suite level engagement
· Good business acumen and industry knowledge
· A self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent organisation skills and the ability to operate and manage customers at all levels effectively within a matrix environment
· Ability to generate credibility and respect at very senior levels
Please note, from when we submit your CV as part of the selection process you will be invited to do a short psychometric assessment. It will take a maximum of 20 minutes and you will receive a report within 24 hours of completion. Our Client have this in place for your benefit as well as theres as they want to ensure you both share common values and motivations, as highlighted in the assessment.
Our client believes that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
· Uncapped commission!
· A car / car allowance scheme
· 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
· Generous contributory pension
· Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
· Life assurance
· Medical and Dental cover
· Retail discount schemes
· 3 Community involvement days per annum
£48-£60k Basic Depending on Experience