Accounts Payable & Receivable Assistant
We're looking for a confident, but polite and well-mannered client facing Accounts Payable & Receivable Assistant. The role will be split across two departments of our business, reporting to our Operations Manager & Managing Director for client-facing matters, and our Finance Director for reconciliation of our business accounts.
AnyVan.com is the largest delivery and removal marketplace in the UK and Europe. Launched in 2009, we have over 2.9 million users, 60,000 transport companies, and partnerships with Gumtree, Zoopla, and Preloved. Our low prices and customer service quality has earned us over 20,000 Trustpilot ratings.
Responsibilities will include:
* Processing supplier payments - BACS
* Overseeing the processing and issuing of client invoices (Automated).
* Oversee debt ledger, ensuring timely payment on client invoices
* Contacting clients and collecting outstanding payments - (processing card payments via online gateway)
* Confirming receipt of BACS / Invoice payments
* Ensuring accurate and valid supplier bank detail records are kept up-to-date.
* Ensuing accurate and valid accounts payable records kept and payment cycles adhered to from business clients.
Hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Based in Hammersmith office
20 days holiday + bank holidays
In-house Barista + free coffee every morning
Beers on Friday