Senior Hospitality Manager - O2
The O2 Arena in London is the world's largest music and entertainment venue, bringing in millions of visitors every year. Levy Restaurants UK have forged a key partnership with AEG, offering the highest level of catering across various areas of the O2 Arena.
We are looking for a Senior Hospitality Manager to oversee all 96 corporate suites within one of the busiest music venue in the world. As Senior Hospitality Manager you will demonstrate strong leadership skills and make a passion to really make a difference. With operating standards that exceed the guests' expectations and a strong leadership style we seek the very best talent in the market place.Package description
Circa £45,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days in line with business needs.Main responsibilities
- Consistently delivers ‘Heartfelt Hospitality’ and lives the Levy Difference to exceed guest expectations.
- Actively maintains day to day contact with the venue client to enable the closest possible working relationships.
- Ensure frequent communication is in place whilst managing large teams of casual staff
- Participate with recruitment, including interviewing.
- Train and help induct new team members to the Hospitality team.
- Be the key liaison manager for all Founding Partners and key sponsors.
- Experienced in a similar role within stadia or a sporting venue - ideal
- Flexible and able to work a variety of different shifts throughout the year
- Able to motivate large groups of permanent and casual staff
- Have a 'can-do' attitude, exemplary communication skills and an ability to liaise with clients at every level
- Experienced in operating within multi-faceted businesses, understand food, drink and good service delivery
- Structured and approachable with strong man management ability, team leadership and a hands on 'skills coaching' approach
- Understand the need for logical business planning and have a strategic management style
- Strong attention to detail
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Hospitality operations Manager, Hospitality Manager, Senior Hospitality Manager