Assistant Management Accountant - Multi-Site
Are you an enthusiastic Assistant Management Accountant with at least 2 years experience? Have you worked in a business with multiple cost centres? Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding restaurant chain? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a rapidly expanding restaurant chain in the heart of London. Along with the skills, you will learn within this role, it will also be a place where you can bring out your fun-loving personality and truly be your amazing self.
The role is key to delivering quality financial information for over 90 restaurants and several franchise restaurants located in the UK and overseas.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Accuracy and organisational skills
- Medium - Large Company experience (30+ cost centres)
- Previous Experience of large Reconciliations
- Intermediate excel skills
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Preparation of restaurant P&Ls at month end including the raising of any necessary accruals and prepayments.
- Margin Analysis for P&L's.
- Monthly meetings with Heads of Department to review costs against budgets & forecasts
- Accurate & timely distribution of P&L's.
- Point of contact for restaurant and operational queries.
- Accurately accounting for rebates, invoicing rebate invoices to suppliers & ensuring rebate paid on a timely basis.
The role will pay up to £30,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.