Senior Management Accountant
Our client is one of the largest Marketing Communications Groups in the world and is present in the creative and media industries in over 100 countries. They are seeking a qualified Senior Management Accountant with a strong technical ability to enhance the strength of their finance team. This role will entail taking responsibility for maintaining the General Ledger and Group reporting for the creative and media agencies within this organisation. Under this you will be performing a number of Management Accounting and Statutory Accounting duties in a hybrid role for a high calibre accountant.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who is looking for their next step in industry with a company that offers a number of progressive options once you become a part of their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts for the company on a yearly basis
- Management Accounting duties which include: internal reporting, monthly reconciliations, ad hoc management reporting and analysis
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong technical understanding
- Excellent previous general ledger accounting and reconciliation experience
- Salary of up to £55,000
- Bonus and Benefits Package
- Exciting Opportunity with thriving organisation
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.