Sales Executive - Staines - £30K - £40K OTE
Lamb Personnel are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our client, the CPD Standards Office, based in Staines.
You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and markets for CPD Standards Office. Working within a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals.
To provide a high level of sales support and ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient professional and timely manner, in line with the company's goals, and following the processes and procedures. To manage social media, events and other administrative duties. This will require someone from a consultative selling background, with experience in sales of membership subscriptions, preferably in educational learning support sector.
The company is small but growing and you will be expected to work as a team and support one another. You may be asked to undertake other duties to assist this.
Hours of business - Monday - Friday, 9.00-17.30
- Knowledge of the CPD Standards Office and how our offer would benefit potential clients.
- Follow up on leads generated on system and undertaking some sales lead qualifying
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Extensive telephone sales and developing prospects.
- Responsible for developing leads, nurturing them for appointments and ultimately setting meetings and conference calls.
- Proactively follow up leads generated from Linked-In campaign and Google ads
- To ensure that the forecast of sales is achieved on a quarterly basis.
- Generate revenue in accordance with monthly targets, business leads and opportunities and ensure that these are maintained.
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Seeking out new market leads relevant to the CPD Standards Office current and new offer.
- Maintain and grow the CRM database, and keep all information validated and up to date.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
- Contribute to team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice ideas
- Recommend amendments to process and use related information to efficiency and benefits for new business development.
- Ensuring that the CPD Standards Office' tone and voice is consistent when presenting the business on all pitches.
- Assist in promoting through social media and events
- Other administrative duties as directed
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Approximately 2 years in the Sales/training industry. Experience of selling educational training/resources preferable
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Experience and understanding of CPD, CPD schemes and requirements (DESIRABLE)
- Ability to work on own initiative and pay close attention to detail to ensure all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral email telephone and presentation skills and ability to build strong working relationships with clients
- Experience of presenting to clients and senior management
- Ability to work as a member of a team and be adaptable within the company
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to present a professional image at all times
- Ability to problem solve, critical and lateral thinking skills
- Ability to show initiative and work proactively, and a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to communicate well with a wide range of people
- Ability to manage social media, organise events and other admin duties
- Good IT skills, including experience of: MS Office, Salesforce, DropBox, Microsoft Dynamics
For more information, please contact Aimee Weston on or email:
We do try to get back to as many of our candidates as we can, however if you have not heard anything within 2 weeks, then please assume you have been unsuccessful.