Our client is a very successful, growing business with a new opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their expanding team.
The company is an innovative, growing business who can provide opportunities for career development over time. They provide a professional, friendly working environment where everyone is listened to and ideas are welcomed. On top of a competitive salary of up to £35k, the company offer an excellent benefits package including company car, fuel card, company credit card, mobile phone, 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and pension scheme.
You will take full responsibility for project delivery including installation, testing, commissioning and validation of projects in the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with coordinating and planning site visits
- Work with the administration team to issue quotes and proposals
- Prepare site schedules and installation schematics, and take full responsibility for producing project updates and documentation throughout all stages of the project
- Configure hardware prior to installation
- Schedule with the customer and carry out on-site installation
- Test, commission and validate systems and formally hand over to end user
Working predominantly in the pharmaceutical sector, this is a field based role where you will be travelling to customer sites across the UK as well as working from the Head Office in Malvern, Worcestershire. We are open to candidates from various locations but someone in the Birmingham area would be ideally located to access the Head Office as well as the client base.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience within a technical role such as field engineer or project engineer. You must have strong communication skills as well as the ability to learn new technology quickly. An understanding of electronics and a relevant qualification within electronic engineering would be advantageous
We need applicants urgently for this vacancy so please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.