Junior Business Analyst, to £28K DOE plus 10% bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic national company at their head office in South Manchester, as a Junior Business Analyst. This role would suit a Graduate or Junior BA, as full training and development will be provided.
You will be responsible for developing technical specifications and driving them through the development team using an AGILE based methodology. You must be a real "problem solver" and have a genuine passion or interest in seeing technical projects through from start to finish. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting and diverse projects with great opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- Gathering Business Requirements from various stakeholders.
- Closely work with the software development team using the SCRUM methodology to deliver software to the business
- Creating functional requirement documents including wire-frames, in a clear and concise manner.
- Assisting the Software Development Team in understanding the business case for the changes to the system.
- Documenting implemented changes to existing systems
- Assisting the software development team in user acceptance testing
- Creating detailed user guides for new systems based on the requirements gathered, tested and implemented.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly articulate
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail, with a natural ability to read between the lines and understand the needs of the customer.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to pro-actively build strong relationships at all levels
- Strong MS office skills
- Basic starting salary of up to £28,000, depending on experience
- Performance Bonus - 10%
- Two salary reviews pa (Inflationary and performance)
- Training and Development within an "Investors in People" organisation