Recruitment Consultant - Trainees x 4
Our client is an international recruitment business specialising in "high end" technical recruitment. They are market leaders in contract and permanent recruitment / search and selection to the Engineering, IT, Finance, Medical and Technical sales sectors.
They are considered "Best in Class" with recent accolades include Staffing Company of the Year, Best places to work, Britain's top employers, Best Recruitment company to work for, Recruiter Hot 100, National Training Awards and Investors in People.
What is on offer:
- Competitive starting salary in the range £18,000 - £22,000 (dependent on experience)
- High rates of commission (uncapped) - realistic to be earning £40,000 in first year (many new starters exceed this), £50,000-£80,000 in year two is typical with top performers hitting six figures.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance (though driving licence is not required to apply for this job), health care, flexitime after 18 months service, pension and company share scheme on qualification. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with additional day accrued each year up to 33 days.
- Programme of incentives - Team and individual holiday incentives (annual Las Vegas Trip for "Top Billers", other recent incentive destinations include Barcelona, Miami, Moscow and Macau), monthly fine dining experiences, red letter days, charity days, sporting events - boxes at the football, Ascot etc…
- Long Term Career Development - Structured, meritocratic progression from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Recruitment Consultant to Senior / Team Leader to Manager to Director. You will be developed (personal development plan, on-going training, appraisal process) to allow you fulfil your career potential, whether that is as a "Top Biller", a Manager, Director or the next CEO.
- International Opportunities - Being a growing international business the opportunity exists for established Recruitment Consultants to transfer internationally with current locations including Australia, the Far East, the Middle East, Canada and the USA.
- Training - Comprehensive and tailored trainee recruitment consultant training programme (winners of the National Training awards and Investors in People). This programme includes residential induction course, classroom sessions, E-learning and mentoring, and is on-going throughout your career.
The role of a specialist Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development using B2B telephone sales, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Becoming an expert in your understanding of your recruitment sector, your client companies, what they do, industry / commercial trends and availability of skills.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on a wide range of websites.
- Social media - advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers making use of networks/tools including LinkedIn, Twitter etc…
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable "passive candidates" who may already be in work.
- Briefing candidates on the skills, responsibilities, salary/rates of the job in question
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, market trends, availability of skills, career development etc…
- Lead generation through researching competitor advertising, word of mouth, candidates etc…
- Relationship Management with key stakeholders e.g. candidates, clients, line managers, their team and support services, HR Departments etc…
What is required to apply to this role:
- The ideal person will currently have experience within an outbound sales environment where you have established and maintained excellent relationships with your customers/clients.
- Experience of technical / business-to-business sales is ideal. However candidates who have been highly successful in other target-driven (B2C / telesales) sales roles will be considered.
- You will be ambitious, motivated and resilient with the desire to succeed in the competitive technical recruitment market place.
- You will have a logical approach to work, good time management skills and the ability to prioritise from an intense and constantly changing workload. You will have attention to detail and be able to adhere to quality procedures.
- You will have a persuasive personality with good communication, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Most of all you will be up for a challenge and at point where you are seeking a long-term opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build a successful career within a professional and quality driven international company, whilst reaping the benefits of a great culture and uncapped earning potential. Apply today!
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.