Be part of the fashion marketing elite as Affiliate Manager for an international fashion retailer! The Affiliate Manager will work in the urban and trendy area of Manchester City Centre and enjoy great company events with great restaurants and bars on the doorstep!
Our client is an e-commerce giant based in Manchester City Centre’s busy retail hub. The Affiliate Manager will join a team that strives for excellence and delivers successful high profile campaigns with massive budgets. The business currently has its eye on untapped opportunities and is hungry to secure more excellent business, whilst acquiring other collaboration with top affiliates and marketing partners to solidify business growth.
The perfect candidate for this role will be ambitious, commercially focused and have a strategic mindset. The Affiliate Manager will build credibility and maintain senior level relationships to grow their UK Affiliate network. Their measure of success will deliver high volumes and quality traffic to the websites and the figures will show strong conversion alongside excellent customer journeys.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Affiliate Manager
- Build and maintain the businesses affiliate network in the UK and construct strong growth plans to drive profitable growth and manage strong working relationships with companies affiliate network.
- Deliver media plans on a monthly and quarterly cycle with affiliate budgets to achieve ambitious growth targets and providing insight
- Deploy and optimise campaigns using the affiliate marketing channels and websites
- Audit affiliate websites and performance weekly providing insight where required
- Build excellent relationships with internal teams e.g. creative and trading to deliver strategy
- Managing the internal affiliate network within the remits of budgets and forecasts
Skills and Attributes
- Very strong affiliate management experience in the UK
- Expert knowledge and experience of the UK Affiliate Market
- Ambitious, positive who has a genuine interest and passion for the online e-commerce industry
- Target drove and obsessed with delivering and exceeding these
- Analytical and can evaluate performance of affiliate activities and make decision and provide insight for the wider team
- Experience media planning, forecasting and budgeting
- A natural eye for detail and accuracy
- Strategic thinker thinking of the bigger picture and delivering the overall affiliate function
- A strong communicator and effortlessly builds and maintains working relationships internally and externally
- Self-driven and ambitious with genuine desire for success
- Evidence and reputation of delivering increased traffic and sales and profit growth
If this sounds like the next step your career then do not hesitate and apply today! For more information contact one of the award winning teams