Smart Teachers is recruiting for French teacher to work with KS 1-3 at a beautiful independent school in Fulham (SW6). This is a long term role for the duration of the academic year, starting September 2017.
About the Role:
- French teacher
- Teaching across KS1-3
- Drama or ICT as a second subject would be a bonus, but not essential
- Starting September 2017
- Fixed term contract for the 2017/18 academic year, with the potential for a permanent contract following this
- Salary up to £35,000
About the School:
- Beautiful independent co-ed school located in the heart of Fulham
- Bright and spacious classrooms with small class sizes, typically no bigger than 18 student
- Collaborative and forward thinking team
- Strong focus on PE with highly successful sports teams
- Great transport links to Putney Bridge on the District line
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number DXT20046.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.