This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding European kids wear brand. As Country Manager you will be based in London with regular travel throughout the UK. You will work predominantly alone and the role comes with a great deal of flexibility.
As Country Manager your main responsibility will be to deliver excellent service to my client’s wholesale accounts. This is a very hands on role and your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the existing customer base maintaining clear, professional communication with clients and providing responsive action to their requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to increase sales.
- Train retail staff to ensure the brand ethos is maintained.
- Plan seasonal sales strategies in order to expand the business
- Conduct regular customer meetings and store visits
- Attend trade fairs and events
- Travel within Europe
- Identify new business opportunities to include the possibility of opening retail stores.
- Wholesale/Country Manager experience is essential.
- Experience of working within the fashion industry.
- Experience of working with main London department stores
- Excellent communication skills. A second European language would an advantage.
- The ability to work alone and be able to use your initiative is essential.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driving licence and car would be an advantage for visits outside of London.
- c£50k depending on experience.
To apply please email your CV to Sarah Howard.