Accounts Senior - Accountancy Practice
Our client, a well-established practice with a rapidly growing reputation built on high standards of service and currently enjoying a period of expansion.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Senior to join a highly reputable and successful business services team. Working within a progressive finance business, the ideal individual will have previous accounts experience, preferably from a practice environment and be ACA or ACCA qualified.
The main duties of the position are to include:
- Seniors are expected to be technically sound and keen to acquire broader technical knowledge through more diverse and challenging assignments.
- The size or complexity of work assignments typically increase at Senior stage demanding the Senior’s ability to manage his/her own workload whilst training and developing a less experienced member of the team on the job.
- Senior’s should have the ability to work closely with the management team and be able to prioritise and complete the work delegated to them.
- Demonstrates a reliably high level of competence in finalising all moderate to larger assignments direct to supervisor or team leader.
- Entrusted to clear more complex queries directly with client and suggests sensible conclusions.
- Demonstrates good standard of general tax knowledge to complete the accompanying tax computation accurately.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of assignment plan, instructions and time budgets before assignment begins and briefs team member accordingly.
- Co-ordinates workload with supervisor or team leader, giving regular updates as to assignment progression.
Anyone applying for the role will need to be hard working, self-motivated and have a confident and self-assured personality that will allow you to interact with our clients and work as part of the team.
This is a long term role with a progressive firm, which offers long term development opportunities.