Junior Events Manager - Drinks Company
Junior Events Manager
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Here’s your chance to be a part of one of the coolest new drinks brands on the block!
My client is an awesome drinks company that launched two years ago, and they are expanding super rapidly, so they are now looking for a Junior Events Manager to help develop & bring to life the brand in London and nationally. They need an amazing, multi-tasking person to take control of events including outdoor cinema experiences, in-store tasting sessions, office parties, consumer shows, punch masterclasses, launch parties and more.
By working hard, you will be rewarded brilliantly with training and mentoring, and have the chance to work across a diverse range of areas within the business
You are an outstanding & highly organised events manager, who has great people skills. A head turner who is an inspiring leader and aspires to make a difference in all they do.
You also display a real passion for the events & drinks industry and have a strong track record with a solid understanding of event delivery and logistics. You are proactive, hard-working and able to work using your own initiative. With a strong commercial mind, you can identify opportunities for business growth.
In this role, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills, alongside a high level of organizational and project management capability.
• Manage the planning of events– this includes kit, staff, drinks, data collection, literature etc.
• Manage all event enquiries and recommend events to support
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager on events strategy
• Lead the delivery of all consumer events – this involves setting up, running the event and packing down at the end
• pack up samples, make deliveries, visit bars, answer the phone and general office admin.
• Manage the staffing of events, drawing on existing team and additional temps when needed
• Manage stock of event consumables such as ingredients and branded cups
• Collect data/mailing lists
• Report on events and make recommendations for improvements so we constantly develop our execution and strategy
• This is a very hand on role, and will involve lots of carrying of kit and building and dismantling of event stands so you’ll need a can-do attitude and a big smile.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a hands-on events job
• Experience working behind a bar and serving drinks would also help
• Fun, friendly and outgoing, you will need to be happy to get out there and meet people, and be an amazing ambassador
• Strong planning and organization skills are a must
• Bags of common sense and initiative, able to tackle problems head on and find solutions with a smile
• A multi-tasking wizard, able to juggle lots of different tasks and ensure everything gets done on time and on budget, keeping calm under pressure
• Superb attention to detail ensuring everything is executed in the best possible way
• A willingness to go the extra mile
• A UK driving license is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with meticulous approach to detail
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends, this is not a 9-5 role
So, if you want to work for a small, rapidly growing start-up, you are able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in then I would like to hear from you -
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!