Position: Workshop Controller - Prestige Service Centre
Location: North London
Salary: Basic £26,000 OTE £30,000/£31,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6PM and 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings.
Our clients, are a prestige service centre based in the London Area who have a background in dealing with high profile clientele, currently have an opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller to join their team. They have a small but busy workshop consisting of 8 Technicians who are trained to deliver first class workmanship.
You’re Job Role:
- Responsibility for the efficient running of 8 Technicians
- Delegating workloads to the technicians
- Advising customers on minor technical problems
- Building good customer relationships
- Maintaining high levels of customer service including dealing with customer complaints
- Ensuring good housekeeping and security in the workshop
- Managing workshop productivity
- The ability to build and maintain good customer service
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to motivate staff
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in using IT software
- A professional appearance
- The ability to coach and develop team members
- Mechanical qualifications
If you have the relevant experience my client is seeking please forward your details and a consultant will contact, you to discuss the position in more detail.