I'm currently recruiting for a Credit Controller for a Science and Research company based in Milton Keynes - offering great benefits and a good hard working atmosphere.
My American owned client, with satellite office in Milton Keynes is a leader in the Science and Research sector. The position offers great job satisfaction along with a buzzing and innovative team and company.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Management and ownership of a debtors ledger of over 250 live accounts
- Produce invoices and chase these depending on payment terms
- Responsible for chasing up outstanding debt resulting from missed rent payments and taking payments over the phone, via cash and cheque
- Monitoring payments due and ensuring relevant administrative processes are put in place to diarise promised payments
- Liaising extensively with customers and clients to investigate queries and resolve debt issues
- Issuing relevant notices and debt letters to customers (tenants)
- Attending court hearings to present agreements and to act as a witness for the business
For a successful application of the Credit Controller position you must have most of the following:
- Strong Excel skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience as a credit controller
- Dynamic personality
- Previous experience in a sales ledger type role
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
The position of credit controller is offering a very competitive salary and great benefits.