Territory Customer Service Engineer - Cambridge Area
Echo Personnel are currently recruiting for a Territory Customer Service Engineer for a well-established engineering company headquartered in Derbyshire.
LOCATION: Field Based - Cambridge Area
DEPARTMENT: Technical Customer Service
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 p/a
To provide high quality technical and service support, both to Regional and National Customers.
- To undertake new site installations / refurbishments
- To deliver on-site training to customers in respect of new installations
- To resolve technical issues with equipment at Customers sites
- To recommend to customers chemicals which complement existing range, and be able to articulate the benefits of these products
- Correctly and safely install the complete range of Core Equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of company equipment.
- Training of end user in correct and safe use of dosing equipment, including loading and unloading of product containers and use of correct PPE.
Full UK drivers Licence
- Minimum Electrical instalation Part 1
Worked in a Similar environment
Customer Service Experience along with an Engineering background
Should you feel you have the neccessary skills and experience for this position, please appay ASAP