Financial Accounting Data Analyst / Finance Data Analyst / Accountant Data Analyst
Financial Accounting Data Analyst / Finance Data Analyst / Accountant Data Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
FTC, Salary: £75,000 per annum + benefits
Our client who are a global top tier law firm are currently looking for a Finance Accounting Data Analyst with an accounting background to work within the Finance Project team.
- Understand Data reconciliation, document the process, take steps to extract and load data at master and tranactional levels.
- Work closely with the project and BAU team to understand and collate the legacy and new finance operational reports
- Develop and maintain ownership of the financial reconciliation testing scripts and checklists.
- Ensure the final converted system balance across all sub-ledgers and the general ledgers.
- Work alongside the relevant SME and stakeholder to provide updates on financial data field definitions and map any updates required.
- Work with project teams to help resolve other data issues discovered in testing phases and assist with resolution.
- Propose financial data cleaning activities and work with the relevant BAU and project resource.
- Technical experience in working with a Practice Management System (Elite 3E OR Aderant Expert)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills (Business Analysts through to global Senior Finance Managers)
- Fully OR Part Qualified account with a membership to a recognised accounting body
- Strong SQL skills are essential
- Must have analytical skills
- Experience in supporting month-end & year-end processing
- Formal background in Financial Data Analysis or Systems Analysis