Digital Designer for Video Advertising company (Soho)
A digital designer is required by a pioneering & market leading video advertising company based in Soho. The designer will conceptualise, design and produce cutting edge designs for video, mobile and interactive displays, in order to deliver clients exceptional and innovative advertising solutions.
This company’s native video advertising solutions allows brands and agencies to access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, through programmatic or managed services. Many of these services have not existed before now.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Project manage each design build from start to finish
• Design/animate ad formats, skins and microsites.
• Develop mobile/responsive design solutions
• Creating custom solutions for client requirements
• Build prototypes and demos for new or existing products
• Testing designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility
• Guide the team on best technical practices
Skills and competencies
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Keen eye for designing, with creative flair primarily in Photoshop
• A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS standards
• A portfolio demonstrating creative output and projects
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom
• Motivated, friendly and approachable.
Bonus (but not essential) skills
• Hand-code HTML5, CSS3
This company understand the importance cutting edge design and technology - They currently have 100 people in the innovation team.
It’s a very friendly, collaborative and proactive environment, which has resulted in a lot of talented people who have stayed with the company for a long time and learnt lots on the way.