Compliance Administrator - Insurance
Our specialist, growing and exclusive client is currently seeking a Compliance Administrator to join their team in Haywards Heath, excellent company to work for.
This role involves the regular and detailed identification, using already existing and supported in house tools, of discrepancies between records the company maintains of customers vehicles, and the records of these vehicles on the Motor Insurance Database (MID)
The successful applicant will have:
- Good MS Excel skills, including production of presentational material
- A methodical and meticulous working manner
- Good communication, both written and oral
- A readiness to challenge colleagues, clients and suppliers to ensure accuracy
- An ability to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing enquiries
- Previous experience in data analysis
- Exposure to compliance
- Dealing with corporate as opposed to retail customers
Experience in any of the following domains will be an advantage:
- Motor Insurance, perhaps dealing with Brokers, Insurers and Leasing companies
- IT, especially with good Excel
- Customer liaison
You will most likely have a further qualification, be fluent in English both spoken and written, have a positive manner, be a quick learner and able to operate independently.
This is a responsible and important role and the right person will be rewarded with an appropriate salary, plus 4 weeks paid holiday.
Located in Haywards Heath and, while the position will require some occasional travel to visit clients, most working days (9 - 5 Mon-Fri) will be office based. The role will commence in March 2017
Salary: between 19k -23k based on experience and capabilities.
Excellent opportunity to join a great firm
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy