RGN or RMN
RGN or RMN
£37,000 to £42,000 pro rata
Fixed term contract
Peritus Healthcare are working with a leading care home provider seeking to recruit an RGN or RMN in East London, on a fixed term contract.
The service is a nursing and residential home offering both respite and long term care. This friendly home has specialist care communities tailored to meet the varying needs of residents who may be physically frail and suffer from short term memory loss or Dementia.
- To meet associated national guidelines and fully abide by their guidance and be fully conversant with the Code of Practice of the post holder’s professional body.
- To adhere to and promote the policies, procedures and guidelines produced by in relation to practice and more general issues.
- To help monitor and review, modify and improve practice, ensuring the highest possible standards of care are maintained.
- To participate in any on duty or out-of-hours rosters as require
- Promote effective use of communication in line with agreed policies and CQC.
- Engage in clinical practice on a regular basis to enhance clinical relationships and maintain personal practice skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid NMC Registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
- Knowledge of current practice in relation to users with Brain Injuries.
- To have knowledge of the Statutory Code of Practice