Lead Business Analyst - Software House - Wealth Management
* Lead Business Analyst
* Software House - Wealth Management Solutions
* Team Leader
Business Analyst (Lead) - Software House - Wealth Management Solutions
Business Analysis / IIBA / CCBA / CBAP / BCS / BPMN / Agile / Waterfall / UML / Prince2 / JIRA / Confluence / Pensions / Annuities / Unit Trust / Managed Funds / Software Platform/Wrap Account Products
Leading software company that specialises in wealth management solutions designed to streamline administrative processes for businesses offering products to the funds management and retirement savings markets.
A Lead Business Analyst is required to support the UK Head of Business Analysis, performing a leadership role in the programme, working alongside client-side business analysts, business system analysts and solution architects to perform and oversee analysis and design techniques to solve complex business solutions. You will be the leader of a team of Business Analysts responsible for a complex workstream of analysis within a complex, multi-year programme. You will assess the suitability of requirements to develop innovative software solutions using Agile and Waterfall project environments.
You will be experienced in multiple areas of business analysis , be able to exercise professional judgment to independently complete most tasks, cope with complex business problems and achieve great results through the leadership of others.
Core competences include:
* Analysing / validating business solutions and contributing to other written business deliverables necessary to increase the business value and/or ensure quality of services and solutions
* Understanding of IT systems, databases and infrastructure including complex system architectures involving the integration of multiple systems (including third parties)
* Highly proficient and able to coach others in solution analysis techniques include Use Cases, UML Modelling Diagrams, User Interface Design, Domain Modelling, Logical data modelling and Business Rules modelling
You will utilise techniques such as user story development including acceptance criteria, process modelling including BPMN, workshop facilitation, Requirement Traceability and change management as well as possessing a working understanding of requirement management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Possessing a higher education degree, possibly Computer Science or similar, you will have had formal training in business analysis fundamentals resulting in BA Certification from the IIBA (CCBA or CBAP), BCS or equivalent. Possessing a minimum of 8 years formal business analysis experience you should have worked in project teams of more than 10 people, ideally in internationally distributed teams. Agile and Waterfall experience would be ideal.
Domain knowledge in the following areas is strongly preferred:
* Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plans Funds management
* Annuity and Pension Products
* Personal wealth investments such as Unit Trust and Managed Funds
* Platform/Wrap Account Products which enable an investor to hold assets across multiple managers and trade directly with the share market.
* Other financial services
* Software platform implementations