An opportunity at a leading media company based in the city of London has arisen for a permanent Management Accountant.
This role will report directly to the FC and, you will be broadly responsible for all month end activity, income and payments reporting. Specific tasks include:
- Preparation of weekly trading / KPI reports
- Production of management accounts so that they are completed by the end of the fifth working day following period end
- Responsibility for the accounting of utilities, including the reconciliation of the supplier account.
- Month end close and reporting including full commentary on numbers.
- To prepare financial modelling to support commercial decision making when requested.
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting for all commercial activities.
- ACCA or CIMA qualified and ideally at least 2 years post-qualification experience
- SAP skills would be beneficial
- Attention to detail, willingness to get into detailed work and get to know the business, essential.