My client, a leading private healthcare organisation, is currently in the market for a Senior Financial Accountant to join the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and evolving business. The key responsibility of this role will be to work closely with the Finance Director to provide monthly and yearend financial consolidated results and reporting. You will assist with technical research and the preparation of Accounting policies and procedures.
Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
- Assist in the administration of the financial consolidation system and monthly close activities.
- Assist with working with the divisional finance teams in resolving any issues or queries and in ensuring the monthly consolidation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- A strong understanding/experience of UK GAAP to FRS 102 Conversion will be essential.
- Assist with the technical research, drafting and preparation of Group Accounting policies and procedures
- Assist the Group Financial Accountant in the Coordination and preparation of the Year end Group and annual statutory reporting processes
- Assist with one-off business transactions and projects as required
- The candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified ideally from a Big 4/Top 10 practice. Post qualification experience in a technical accounting role will be advantageous. The client will also consider candidates looking to make their first move. Strong eye for detail and a good academic record are very important.