Business Development Manager - 55-60k - Chancery Lane
This large corporate UK law firm in the City wishes to hire an experienced business development manager to join their business development team in London.
The successful applicant will be required to carry out complex business development and marketing initiatives to support one of the firms busiest Practice Groups, Dispute Resolution. Working closely with departmental Partners and the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and reviewing (new) business from existing and new clients and targeting specific sectors in the London office pipeline.
- Account managing key clients and identify, develop and implement cross-selling opportunities. Obtaining client feedback to support the ongoing client review initiative
- Research clients, competitors and sectors to ensure that partners have the best available market intelligence to support targeting activities and that this intelligence informs decisions on the targeting programme generally.
- Taking responsibility for all stages of the pitch lifecycle including coaching and gathering feedback accordingly
- Building relationships with Partners and Business Managers to achieve results and regularly monitoring and sharing progress against the plan.
- Working with the central marketing team, manage the external and internal communications strategy for the allocated practice groups.
The desired candidate will possess the relevant degree with a post-graduate qualification in Marketing or Accountancy and have previously worked within the legal sector or a similar large international corporate environment in business development driven position. Candidates will also possess strong influencing/people skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills
To apply, contact Neil Hagan, quoting ref. NH-BDM-07.02.17