Credit Controller - Schools
With a truly unique ethos and an industry-leading stance on child inner-development, our client is a top independent school. With a strong focus on providing generation-spanning education, our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller with a very strong focus on customer service and relationship building.
The Credit Controller's tasks will involve:
- Management of fee invoice preparation
- Maintaining regular communication with parents ahead of billing and dealing with queries
- Creating reports on fees and billings for review by senior management
- Maintaining and updating the Sales Ledger and posting relevant journals
- Developing long-lasting relationships with parents and managing difficult situations with the best possible care
- And other ad hoc duties
- have at least 3 years experience within Credit Control
- have experience within a fee paying school setting
- be skilled in negotiation and customer service
- have excellent communication skills
If you feel you could be the perfect candidate for this Credit Controller role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.