Track Surveys has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team based in Winchmore Hill, London. You will be on a full time permanent contract with a highly competitive salaryof £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience and contribution.
Track Surveys is a leading company in the field of 360 Feedback, Employee Performance, and Talent Management software. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our ambitious team.
Based in Winchmore Hill in North London, our clients include household names like Weightwatchers and David Lloyd Leisure, as well as global businesses like Fujitsu, Dimension Data and Saudi Telecom. We also work with a significant number of law firms based in the City of London and around the UK.
To help us deliver our growth and client service targets, we are looking for a Project Manager, whose role will include HR Software setup, testing and support.
This is a full time role, with an opportunity for some home-working hours after advanced training and probationary period.
Responsibilities of our Project Manager:
You will work as part of the team in managing our online software platform, testing customisations and new releases, setting up new customer accounts and supporting customers with their queries.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working to deadlines and targets for setting up new client accounts on the system
- Performing quality checks while proofreading modules and documents
- Performing software management tasks on the system as directed by the CTO
- Responding to client enquiries
- Testing new/current software modules, in depth
- Testing the functionality of modules
Essential experience required to become our Project Manager
This role involves setting up, testing and managing client projects on our online software platform.
Proven experience in administrator use of one of the following (or similar) is essential:
- HR System (e.g. PeopleSoft or similar)
- Learning Management System (e.g. Taleo or similar)
- E-Learning System (e.g. Articulate or similar)
- 360 Degree Feedback System (e.g. Halogen or similar)
You must be very comfortable working with a range of IT applications, to a high level, including Microsoft Excel and Word, and the ability to learn our software quickly and effectively. You will also have a degree or equivalent, ideally in IT or related area.
Additional skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills as you will be dealing directly with clients in senior positions
- Ability to work on a number of different projects and tasks at the same time
- Close attention to detail and interested in getting things right
- Ability to withstand the pressure of rapidly changing work
- Adaptable and flexible with a focus on excellent delivery
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Offer solutions and new approaches
- Team player with ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to concentrate, to have patience when undertaking lengthy tasks
- Organising your work in a consistent and logical way
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Project Manager then please click 'apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!