Marketing and Business Development Director - Excellent Package
Our client within the Commercial Property industry is looking to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Director, this is a new role within the business where you will join the company at an exciting time. You will sit on the Board and will report to the Managing Director and will strategically lead the company’s marketing plan. You will be responsible for increasing revenue and profitability, supporting the Management Team in their marketing and help to develop new products and services. Our client has a substantial growth plan in place and you will play an integral role in helping the business achieve this. You will be based in the client’s office in Berkshire but the role will involve extensive travel mainly within the South East region. To be considered for this position, you must have a strong Marketing and Business Development (B2B) background, understand the digital marketplace and have experience of developing a brand identity. Due to the travel involved in the role, you must be able to drive.
The basic salary is in the region of £60k-£80k, although there may be some flexibility on this if your experience is very relevant to their industry. In addition to the basic salary you will receive a Car Allowance of £800 per month, a performance related bonus of up to 50% of salary, Pension and a Private Medical Scheme (including spousal cover).
Job role and responsibilities
Within this Marketing and Business Development Director role, you will have overall responsibility of managing a small Marketing team, leading the marketing strategy for the company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and strategically leading the company’s marketing programmes and increase their brand identity.
- Identifying business development opportunities and assist the company in reaching their growth targets in increasing their portfolio
- Developing the digital strategy including the company’s social media presence and web based programs to enhance the social media reputation and recognition
- Reviewing the profitability of new and existing products and services
- Undertaking detailed research and analysis required for members of the Board
Managing an approved marketing budget
- Presenting marketing and sales pitches to senior management in existing client and potential client organisations.
Management of the Marketing Team, helping to mentor them and other Managers within the business.
What skills/experience will you need?
For this Marketing & Business Development Director role, you will need to have a proven track record of developing a brand identity and have a thorough understanding of the digital marketplace and knowledge of different marketing techniques. You also need to have experience of managing a small team and hold a recognised marketing qualification. Ideally you will have worked within the Commercial Property industry, or within an industry which requires selling longer term services, assets or investments. Due to the travel involved in the role, you must be able to drive.
We may not always be able to reply to every applicant due to the volume of CVs received so if you have not received a call within 3 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.