NEW! IT Trainer
To provide the firm with the IT training needed to ensure that employees’ skills are appropriate to their role and that everyone is working efficiently with the IT packages used by the firm.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to present information to others in a clear, concise manner
- Expert Office 2010 skills including Word styles
- Organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead and manage time
- The ability to encourage and motivate people
- Training Needs Analysis
- Identify IT training needs through discussions with the Learning and Development Manager, the training partners and Department Heads/Heads of Support Services.
- Plan both long and short term IT training objectives in consultation with the teams and individuals concerned.
- Training Design
- Determine the most appropriate method of meeting training needs.
- Produce new training material and review/update existing training materials.
- Deliver IT inductions on all the main packages used by solicitors and support staff.
- Deliver ongoing refresher training sessions.
- Provide 1-1 training and floor walking as needed.
- Deliver training when new software is rolled out, working with external training providers as necessary.
Evaluation and assessment
- Monitor the feedback given on courses and make changes to the sessions as appropriate.
- Maintain the training database with details of who has attended training.
- Maintain the IT training section of the intranet.
- Work with the Learning and Development Manager on new strategies for IT training, using new technologies where appropriate.
- To assist in the evaluation of any new software under consideration.
- To assist IT Support with user queries wherever possible.
- To make recommendations to the Learning and Development Manager /Head of IT about ways (excluding training) in which users could be more productive with the use of the software
This role could be based in London or Watford. Apply today for further details!