Foreign Language speaking Sales Executive - Luxury Travel/Aviation Company
Our client is a successful, award-winning company within the luxury travel/aviation industry.
Due to their continued success they are expanding their sales team and are currently recruiting an experienced Sales Executive with an interest in the aviation/travel industry to join their team who are based just outside London. As the client base are very International the successful candidate will need to be flexible as evening working and some weekend working may be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, interesting and fun young but profitable and expanding company that has been highlighted in the press a number of times as a "company of the future".
Role requirements for the Sales Executive:
- A strong, successful track record in a previous sales position.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience working in a role where customer service was paramount.
- A second European language (ideally French, but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- A team player with a friendly, approachable manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- MUST have aviation experience
Role responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and making recommendations for travel routes and types of aircraft used
- Making bookings and coordinating aircraft with operators.
- Reviewing aircraft and quotes and making recommendations.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Reviewing and completing pre-flight documentation.
- Liaising with the web department to develop custom software and web content
This role will work on a roster basis, including weekend and evening shifts, with the possibility of some work from home shift.
A competitive base salary of up to £24,000 plus excellent OTE (some of the current Sales Executives have doubled their basic salary in the past year) is on offer. There is also opportunities for overseas placement in the US.
Portman Scott is a highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.