Social Media Assistant
Our client is an innovative theatre production company based in London, seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their creative team. This in an exciting and fast-paced role in a busy, vibrant office.
Your main focus will be representing the brand of the company online, assisting with devising marketing strategies and ensuring consistency of tone across a range of social media platforms.
As a Social Media Assistant, your duties will include:
- Researching and writing copy and content for website, blogs, press, email marketing and social media
- Using various social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat to grow, manage, and maximise effective communication with audiences
- Produce, edit and update engaging content
- Creating marketing campaigns
- Working closely with other teams to ensure consistency in the company's online presence
- Monitoring SEO
- Explore and keeping up to date with advances/changes in social media
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable and confident using various social media platforms
- Be able to write concisely, adapting style to different social media
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Managing incoming enquiries
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.