The Worshipful Company of Insurers is looking for an Events and Forum Database Manager to join its small but busy team. You will be responsible for planning and running the Company’s educational Forum events, and managing the database of membersand delegates. This is a fascinating role for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join one of the largest 'modern' livery companies.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience with membership databases or similar, ThankQ would be beneficial but not essential, and able to produce reports.
- Experience of organising and delivering professional educational or other events.
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Social Media.
If you are interested in a unique and challenging role please apply.