Digital Marketing Manager
We are London-based company currently developing consumer electronics: IoT, wearable devices.
- Cooperation with agency and marketing team to implement digital marketing plan;
- Advising on technology, new platforms and working closely with the Web-development and marketing team to ensure all campaigns are fully optimized and digital campaigns are integrated with offline promotions;
- Monitoring all digital activities on regular basis and developing actions to improve effectiveness of digital communication;
- Managing, recruitment and tracking affiliates and marketplaces. Initiation new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme;
- Managing the growth and success of paid traffic;
- Monthly performance reporting;
- Competitors monitoring. Monitoring effective benchmarking and measuring the impact of campaigns.
- Developing special projects and offers for clients. Testing and implementation new advertising channels and tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: London, 10 min walking from Waterloo/Southwark stations.