Business System Analysts - Senior (Permanent)
- Business System Analysts - Senior (Permanent)
- Software House
- Wealth Management Solutions
Business System Analysts - Senior (Permanent) - Software House - Wealth Management Solutions
Business Analysis / IIBA/ CCBA /CBAP / BCS / BPMN / Agile / UML/ Modelling / JIRA / Confluence / Prince2 / Pensions / Annuities/ Unit Trust / Managed Funds / Software Platform/Wrap Account Products
Leading software company that specialises in wealth management solutions designed to streamline administrative processes for businesses offering products to the funds management and retirement savings markets.
Permanent Business System Analysts (Senior) are required to support the BA Practice Lead. You will be experienced in multiple areas of business analysis and be able to exercise professional judgement to independently complete most tasks and cope with complex business problems.
Core competences include:
- Substantial recent experience in business system analysis and functional design working across the full project lifecycle
- Planning BA activities for self and others
- Understanding of IT systems, databases and infrastructure including complex system architectures involving the integration of multiple systems (including third parties)
- Highly proficient in Use Cases
- UML Modelling Diagrams including Activity, Sequence, State etc.
- User story development including acceptance criteria
- User Interface Design, rules and validations
- Domain, Logical data, Business Rules and Process modelling including BPMN
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirement Traceability and change management
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Access)
- Working understanding of requirement management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Possessing a higher education degree, possibly Computer Science or similar, you will have had formal training in business analysis fundamentals resulting in BA Certification from the IIBA (CCBA or CBAP), BCS or equivalent. Possessing a minimum of 5-8 years formal business analysis experience you should have worked in project teams of more than 10 people, ideally in internationally distributed teams. Agile experience would be ideal.
Domain knowledge in the following areas is strongly preferred:
- Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Plans Funds management
- Annuity and Pension Products
- Personal wealth investments such as Unit Trust and Managed Funds
- Platform/Wrap Account Products which enable an investor to hold assets across multiple managers and trade directly with the share market
- Other financial services
- Software platform implementations