Flash Designer - London
We are looking for a talented Flash Designer to work in a fast paced environment to produce creative and graphical content.
We need someone with strong Flash experience, at the very least to create SWFs using a mixture of existing and new elements (animation from scratch)
You will be an advanced user of image manipulation and web design software which must including Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite an advantage.
The Flash Designer will create high quality assets from scratch and from supplied artwork and produce page layouts, themes, email designs, site graphics, banner ads, and some offline collateral as required.
You will be involved in design concepts for site changes and new projects.
Optimise designs to support conversion and analyse efficiency of design content and UX.
Ideally you will have an understanding of the principles of HTML5, CSS3 and other standards of front end development practices so you know how to work with developers
The Flash Designer will become part of a growing team of talented, passionate people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun and creating a great online experience for our clients customers
Key skills and experience:
- Advanced user of image manipulation and web design software which must including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash. Knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Create Cloud Suite an advantage.
Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effect a bonus (but not essential to the role)
- Flash experience
- An understanding of the principles of HTML5, CSS3 and other standards of front end development practices so you know how to work with developers
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Highly organized, able to prioritize your own work schedule and work to tight deadlines
- Team player - able to work with and support other team members
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, a good eye for design
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and develop in the role
- Experience of working with CMS platforms
About SPACE ecommerce recruitment ltd.
The launch pad for successful careers in the world of eCommerce and Digital sectors
eCommerce is the most exciting industry to work in, with new innovations and boundaries constantly being discovered and evolved.
The crew at SPACE have spent many years building relationships with clients and candidates who always want to push the boundaries and be at the forefront of innovation, to develop digital web and mobile platforms that give them and their customers the best experience and commercial success.
SPACE understands this and presents the most relevant and talented Technical, Creative, Marketing and Executive level professionals to clients internationally.
We have the experience of working across a full spectrum of ecommerce and digital clients, from start ups that need to build teams, to well established businesses who are fine tuning and adding strategically important hires.