Purchase Ledger/Assistant Accountant
Chelsea Square, a busy and progressive estate agency with 3 offices in North West London, is seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable Assistant Accountant to join its team, commencing immediately.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or similar or with significant industry experience, able to use their own initiative and frequently manage their own workload unsupervised, with strong IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft office programmes, such as, Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience of Sage Line 50 is essential.
Duties will include:
- Processing supplier invoices, coding and distributing for authorisation by the relevant manager
- Preparing supplier payment runs and ensuring that payments are made timely and accurately
- Responding to supplier enquiries and resolving queries
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Cash book payments and bank reconciliation
- Processing all transactions from all bank accounts
- Reviewing and allocating company credit card expenses and petty cash
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company.