SF Group are currently looking for a Sales Director for my automotive manufacturing in Birmingham.
This is a permanent position is in place to will be responsible for a sales teams as well as develop the larger contracts for the business.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Create platform for growth, developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets for organic growth or prospective acquisition
- Establish & maintain senior level relationships at both existing and target customers
- Establish and continuously improve a robust sales budgeting, and forecasting model, reporting and delivering timely accurate management information
- Provide effective leadership, overseeing agents, and the sales function to enhance value creation capability of the business and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Working as part of the senior management team to define and implement the overall business strategy
The ideal person will be/have:
- Previous experience as a Sales/Business Development Director of a stand-alone/autonomous SME
- Experience of working in privately owned organisation that has managed significant growth
- Must possess excellent communication skills and deliver with a high energy with hands on approach
- Experience in high volume low margin businesses and manufacturing is an advantage
- Successful track record of leading and developing sales growth in a multi-division engineering/automotive based business
- Foreign language skills are an advantage
- Engineering/technical knowledge
This position will pay an annual salary of between £65,000 and £75,000 a year plus a car/car allowance and a strong bonus scheme. If you are interested in this role please contact me asap.