Marketing Executive - Digital and online focused
Marketing Executive - Digital and online focused
Milton Keynes - fairly central but with free parking - available on first come first served basis
Job Purpose: The role of the Marketing Executive is to work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to ensure all marketing collateral, campaigns, website and social media management is kept up to date and contributes towards the development and growth of the business to ensure the business objectives are achieved.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for the day to day management of the website, campaigns and social media to assist the business in its positioning within the market, along with assisting the sales team in achieving the targets set, whilst maximizing business potential and promoting brand awareness.
. Dynamic individual
· Preferably a graduate level education of equivalent within marketing, media or business
· At least two year’s work experience, preferably within a sales and/or marketing team
· Strong writing skills
· Strong social media skills within business
· Visionary and thinks outside of the box
· Ability to work with others
This role is a full time role based on our Milton Keynes office, but could require some travel (conferences and meetings with our third party Marketing Consultant)
Main duties & responsibilities:
1. MARKETING PLANNING, DELIVERY AND MEASUREMENT
• Co-author of the marketing strategy and marketing objectives, working alongside the Sales & Marketing Director and Heads of Service.
• Accountable for the production and agreement of the marketing plan.
• Overall responsibility for the delivery of all elements of the marketing plan to time and budget, including working with third-parties.
• Measurement, tracking and reporting of both sales and marketing key performance indicators.
• Management of the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns, including the production and delivery of email marketing campaigns through the CRM system.
• Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director, Heads of Service and Marketing Consultant to ensure website content is kept up to date and relevant, to include:
O Posting articles/blogs
O Creating campaign landing pages
O Building new sign up forms
• Ensure that all events and training dates are published into the website accordingly and data captured is dealt with accordingly
• Ensure website content is loaded accordingly from news and news provided by agreed partners
• Track and analyse website traffic to ensure we maximize potential in this area committees, Trade Fairs, Key contacts. Work with Sales & Marketing Director in developing new initiatives to promote the website
3. SOCIAL MEDIA
• Responsible for driving the adoption of social media channels as a core method of communication within the organization
• Responsible for all social media listening, publishing and posting
4. CONTENT MARKETING
• Working with Heads of Service to produce regular newsletters.
• Managing the production of regular blog articles for publishing on the website and social media channels.
• Managing the delivery of case-studies, e-books and other content marketing materials.
• Work with the Sales & Marketing Director and Sales Operations Manager to agree marketing campaigns, ensuring they are deployed effectively
• Manage development of any necessary marketing/sales collateral to support any sales campaign
• Provide analytical reporting of all campaigns to the Board, to enable decisions to be taken on future campaign strategies
• Ensure all internal systems are up to date with current and planned activities
• Provide Board with full Marketing Analysis pack on a monthly basis showing full results for key areas, including website, social media, campaigns and opportunities
• Responsible for the development of the internal management systems to improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting, campaign management and system integration
• Update CRM database with changes to clients data [e.g. key name changes]. Gather as much intelligence data as possible when in discussion with clients for future marketing activity [e.g. email addresses so that future mail shots can be dealt with efficiently].
7. (CRM) ADMINISTRATION
• Having a specialist knowledge of CRM systems and managing the correct and accurate inputting of data to enable relevant and accurate reporting.
• Managing the CRM system to capture leads that are generated from the website, event and other channels.
8. HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Take responsibility for personal health and safety ensuring that all accidents and near misses are reported and where spotted hazards are highlighted to the company Health and Safety Officer.
• Any other duties as reasonably required by the Sales & Marketing Director • Ensure the development and progression of equality within the sphere of responsibility of this post and the fair and equal treatment of all colleagues and clients.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.