Senior Insolvency Administrator - Top 10 Firm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a top 10 accountancy firm as a Senior Insolvency Administrator in their Birmingham office.
The firm is renowned for excellent staff retention with current staff members being there for 10+ years. From the senior partner downwards, there is a focus on a very human, personable approach, which is often contrary to the approach taken within the industry elsewhere. There is a real focus on ensuring staff are happy and can progress their career at whichever speed and in whatever direction they desire.
Growth in demand for the firm’s services has created an opportunity for an experienced Insolvency Professional. The successful candidate will be fully involved in running a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases. Around 60% of the work to begin with will be MVLs with the remaining 40% being comprised of liquidations and admins. However, after 3-6 months there is scope for the role to become more varied and the firm have stated that there is no reason why a diligent, high performing candidate cannot be considered for promotion after 12 months.
As a Senior Administrator at a leading UK firm you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package with regular reviews and a strong internal support network
- Market leading 'a la carte' style benefits package where employees can pick and choose which benefits they do and do not want
- Exposure to a wide range of Insolvency and Advisory Projects
- Potential for study support and career progression through the firms’ clear, tiered, departmental structure.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An insolvency administrator with minimum three years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience in handling liquidations and small administrations from start to finish
- Desire to excel personally and progress within the firm.
Please apply below with an updated copy of your CV.