Accounts/Office Administrator (Maternity Cover) - 12 month cover
Accounts/Office Administrator (Maternity Cover) -12 month cover
A position has arisen for an experienced temporary Accounts Admin Assistant (up to 1 year’s maternity cover) commencing the beginning of March. This role requires an enthusiastic, proactive and reliable individual and working closely within the accounts and admin team.
This varied role will include:
General ad hoc duties, answering and directing telephone calls, raising sales invoices & credit notes, updating accounting software, credit control, processing applications to the police authorities, franking daily post and distributing locally, banking runs, reconciling monthly credit card statements, renewing & chasing up expired maintenance & warranty customers, allocation of vehicles travel charges.
Full training will be given working in relaxed & friendly office environment.
- Full time position working 42.5 hrs a week.
- Working Hours are 9am - 5.30pm
- Salary is approx £17,000 - £20,000 dependent upon experience
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) Pro rata basis
- Based in Hertford, close to the town centre
- Free parking on site
Essential Skills required by the Office Administrator
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Committed to task completion
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible team worker with a positive attitude
- Ability to carry out overtime when required
Previous experience within an administrative or accounts environment is required for this position.
Please email your CV to be considered for this position and an interview will be arranged should your application be successful.