Salary: £26000 - £35000 plus benefits
Our client are an award winning pensions and employee benefits consultancy who are looking for an Actuarial Analyst to be based in Bristol.
Our client are well known consultancy within the Employee Benefits sector. As part of their continued growth they are now keen to recruit a career minded Actuarial Analyst with a good team ethic.
The successful candidate will have experience checking complex Pension schemes and will have the opportunity to develop processes and take ownership on small projects. Candidates who are partly through their FIA exams will be supported.
- Ability to work under instruction of actuary appointed to a particular client
- Demonstrate experience and exam progression as determined by Head of Actuarial Services
- Carries out project work and takes ownership of projects.
- Check the work of other actuarial analysts in accordance with agreed standards
- Liaises with other practice areas and external suppliers as required
- Develops and continually strengthens pensions knowledge
- Process and tackle any complaints at earliest opportunity with a position attitude.
- Acts in accordance with any statutory/professional/CEB guidelines including (but not limited to);
- Adhere to and contribute to budget setting and project cost monitoring
- Carries out research, development and special project work as agreed by managers and to deliver outputs within agreed timescales;
- To comply at all times with the Compliance, Training and Competence framework of CEB
Your experience will include:
- Honours graduate in Mathematics, Economics or related subject
- Demonstrate that you have worked under tight deadlines and are calm under pressure
- Experience of working in a commercial working environment
- Presentation skills
- Proven ability to work closely with others and show strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Results focused, getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management
For more information about this great opportunity please contact Jake Morris at JWS Resources.