Marketing Administrator - up to £25k pro-rata, St Albans
Are you a passionate and creative skilled marketing administrator who would love to grow and run the marketing and digital strategy?
This is a part time role with flexible hours, based in the heart of ST Albans for a very successful, interesting company, working with luxury brands.
This varied role will include the following responsibilities:
- Devising, developing and executing marketing across offline and online platforms, with the aim to drive sales for our in house collections, services and stocked luxury brands
- Add to the overarching marketing plan, adding new fresh ideas
- Monitor market and competitor's trends
- Raise the profile of all our brands, promoting them in a creative, engaging and interesting way
- Use your digital media as well a more traditional marketing methods, ensuring that all messages are communicated across offline and online platforms
- Manage and cultivate digital customer lists
- Writing copy for all marketing assets created
- Create the content and implement the digital presence across all social media platforms and the blog
- Manage, organise and run some small in-store events
- Liaise with the marketing departments of the luxury brands
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Driven, innovative and a natural thirst to remain ahead of the game within the web and online sector
- A self-starter with drive and determination to deliver objectives
- Create engaging marketing campaigns across a wide variety of products and services
- Use your excellent written skills for creative copy across all marketing campaigns and avenues
- Passionate user of new digital media and technology for example apps, devices, blogs, social platforms
- Experience in Photoshop would be an advantage as well as online graphic design skills
Salary: up to £25k pro-rata
Employment type: Full or part-time - including school hours!
Town centre company, lovely supportive team
Please note due to the amount of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.