My client is an rapidly expanding consulting firm with a young ambitious team and a firm plan for expansion.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious part qualified accountant, ideally CIMA/ACCA who is driven, looking to join a growing firm and would like to grow along with the business. This role is likely to develop into a management accountant position within the next two years and so would really suit someone who is willing to put the effort in to learn the business functions as well as quickly tick off their exam passes.
£23,000 - £25,000 salary
The role will include:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger, sales ledger
- VAT returns
- Assisting month end accounts
- Getting involved in prepayments, accruals, monthly accounts, forecasting, budgeting
- Reconciliation of bank accounts on a weekly basis
- General office administration
- Ownership of office related projects, from initiation through to implementation
- Front office duties - meeting and greeting clients
This role would be ideal for a recent graduate and you do not have to have any specific accounting experience, however strong academics and the ability to think on your feet will be essential and tested during recruitment process.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.