Financial Planning Analyst (Paraplanner)
Financial Planning Analyst [Suit Paraplanner]
A global investment company based in Fitzrovia, London are looking to strengthen their Financial Planning department with the appointment of a Financial Planning Analyst.
The Financial Planning department provides regulated advice to clients and prospects on areas of business such as pension transfers, bond surrenders, investment taxation and structure suitability. The advice can be in the form of written recommendations or through verbal communication directly or indirectly with clients and prospects.
This role would suit a technically minded paraplanner wishing to advance their career in a dynamic environment.
- Review prospective clients’ existing pension and investment bond arrangements to determine whether a transfer is suitable.
- Review and assess existing client arrangements and understand where opportunities / needs exist in conjunction with Financial Planners
- Provide direct communication of Financial Planning advice to prospective and/or existing clients
- Produce suitability reports
- University Graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Diploma in Financial Planning - Level 4
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Quantitative in nature
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Very strong understanding of Financial Planning principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak French or another European language is a plus.