About Shuttle bridge Logistics limited
Shuttle Bridge is a fast growing and the UK's leading provider of shipping, logistics, marine and related services between the UK and China and South East Asia markets- wherever you go. Since the company started operations in the mid-2004, the Group has steadily expanded its geographical coverage and range of operations to serve customers around the world. Today, it is a truly global operator serving the shipping, logistics, marine and related industries on all continents.
More than 100 agents around the world, speaking most of the world's major languages and representing most of the world's cultures, make up the Shuttle Bridge community. Wherever you go, you will find Shuttle Bridge professionals dedicated to working together to provide the best possible service as they work across cultures, borders and time zones. So, from Domestic to International Transportation on a Door-to-Door basis, Shuttle Bridge is your One Stop Global Logistics Solution.
Our Head Office is located at central London, with branch offices at Felixstowe, Manchester and Heathrow, Singapore and Bangkok giving total coverage of all of the major Ports & Airports throughout the UK and South East Asia.
The successful candidate, based in central London, take responsibility for preparing, developing and analysing financial information so that an organisation's management can make well-informed decisions, leading to future stability, growth and profitability. The role is to establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high-quality support service in China and South East Asia markets by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance and accounting.
- preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries and reports for management, shareholders, statutory or other bodies;
- planning and overseeing implementation of accountancy system and policies;
- auditing accounts and book-keeping records;
- preparing tax returns, advises on tax problems and contests disputed claim before tax official;
- analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- advising on the financial implications and financial aspects of productivity, stock holding, sales, new products, etc.
- liaising with management and other professionals, clients to compile budgets and other costs;
- knowledge of Office package and Sage
- partly and Qualified accountant
- a relevant degree or postgraduate qualification in Accounting or Finance
- a high level of numeracy
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- project management skills
- strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- ability to communicate in mandarin is a plus