Year 6 Key Stage 2 KS2 Teacher ASAP
Year 6 Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher ( ASAP )
This primary School located in BRENT, North West London are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking Year 6 Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) teacher with high expectations for an immediate start after the February half term.
You will need to have a strong track record of good teaching and good pupil progress rates. The school set high standards for the quality of teaching and will support you to develop as an outstanding teacher through the provision of a range of professional development opportunities.
To be a safe and happy inclusive primary school where everyone can learn and succeed and where everyone is encouraged to be the best that they can be. A primary school where everyone is respected, treated equally and feels trusted and supported through strong partnerships between home, school and the community.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- Can demonstrate consistently good or outstanding teaching
- Are energetic, motivated to make a difference and passionate in the belief that high standards and expectations matter
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
- Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
- Be relentless in ensuring the good or better progress of pupils
In turn the school can offer you:
- Exciting opportunities for professional and career development through a personalised CPD program
- A strong leadership team and staff team who are committed, supportive and hardworking
- A beautiful learning environment with extensive outdoor green space
- A TLR for a candidate with relevant experience and opportunities to develop leadership skills
- A school well served by good transport links and within five minutes walk of Overground Station.
The successful applicant will have experience teaching within a similar environment, within Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) and must be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you have a recognised teaching qualification, and a passion for teaching within Key Stage Two ( KS2 ) please do not hesitate and forward your updated CV to Ryan.