Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer - £22,000 - £25,000
Our award winning client are looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer to coordinate the marketing activities in the UK.
- The role will be to work with both existing customers and new potential customers in the UK
- Create and/or order marketing materials for projects as required
- Desinging company brochures
- Follow up the processes of the marketing activities and create the leads and opportunities for the company to turn into sales.
- Discover what areas of digital marketing work best with our customers and create a plan & run its implementation.
- Keeping track of all company brochure stocks and ordering as required.
- Must have Graphic Design experience
- Creative, excellent relationship, clear, concise and engaging telephone manner.
- Attention to the detail and processes of marketing and working in the team engaging and fostering 'consider it done’ attitudes
- Being creative and have a good application of design and an ability to turn an idea into a well-designed, easy to understand price list or sales brochure.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation