Children's Social Workers - UK-based & International
We are currently recruiting for Children’s Social Workers to join local authorities across London and surrounding areas.
Candidates main purposes are to safeguard vulnerable children and support them to achieve their full potential, living within their family if safe to do so. They will also be required to provide a high quality and effective professional casework service and comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
You will also be required to prepare reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the set timescales.
UK based Social Workers:
* At least ONE year of post qualified experience as a Social Worker
* A recognised professional Social Work Qualification - eg DipSW, CQSW or equivalent
* A certificate in the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (only applies to social workers who qualified from September 2012 onwards)
* HCPC Registration
* Current Enhanced (DBS)
International Social Workers ;
Our clients are also happy to consider experienced International Social Workers whom are looking to relocate and continue to practice their profession in the UK. They offer competitive salary and packages including Visa Sponsorship and relocation Allowance.
Our team here at Tempest will help you prepare for the interview and support you every step of the way.
We have recently successfully helped to secure Social Work position for candidates from countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa, as well as many European countries.
* At least TWO years of post qualified experience as a Social Worker within Children teams.
* A recognised professional Social Work Qualification
* HCPC Registration - or ability to register as soon as an employment offer has been made
*Ability to relocate to the UK within 3 months
If you meet the requirements, apply now!