Senior Financial Crime Manager
An innovative and dynamic Bank is currently looking to appoint a Senior Financial Crime Manager to join their Financial Crime team in London. Our client offers a full suite of products and services to developing businesses in the UK, including current and deposit accounts, loans, cash management services, trade finance and foreign exchange. The Bank has had a presence in the UK for over 10 years providing access to financing solutions for some of the highest profile and fastest growing UK-based technology companies.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
You will be responsible for:
- The creation and maintenance of policies, procedures and processes.
- Day to day delivery of financial crime prevention related activities
- Provide guidance and direction to the business to ensure compliance with financial crime regulations
- You will be expected to work on both strategy and day to day issues that arise
- Support local and global organisational projects
- Deliver training to the team and wider business
- Lead and investigate complex financial crime related issues
- Broad regulatory experience, ideally gained from a corporate banking environment or regulatory body
- A degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Strong knowledge of financial crime and fraud legislation
- The ability to work independently and challenge effectively
- Relationship building