Quality Engineer / Inspector
Quality Engineer / Quality Inspector
£27-35k + Benefits
This leading developer and manufacturer of injection moulded products is seeking to strengthen its Quality function and is seeking to recruit a Quality Engineer / Quality Inspector with a strong background within metrology.
This business operates internationally in a fast-growing and dynamic market underpinned by technological development and excels in the design, procurement and operation of leading edge automation and vision inspection systems.
The appointed Quality Engineer / Inspector will implement, control and ensure Quality Tools are applied which meet agreed customer contractual requirements, to ensure correct manufacturing documentation is being applied in accordance with the QMS and customer contractual requirement, and to implement Quality Tools which demonstrate effective Quality Control for in-house Manufactured / Purchased parts.
The ideal Candidate will -
- Have practical experience gained in a technical environment that works to strict Quality parameters (typically a regulated environment such as medical or pharmaceutical would be an excellent match, however any industry will be considered).
- Have experience within an injection moulding environment.
- Have a strong background in metrology and be able to use Verniers, Callipers, Micrometers and CMM equipment.
- Be able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Have experience with generating FAIRS.
- Be experienced with Quality/problem solving/CI tools such as PPAP, APQP, 5Y, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S etc.
- Play an active role in the development of Quality Management systems and play an integral part in ensuring products are produced to the highest standards.
This role will initially support the measurement and calibration elements of the business, with more general responsibilities associated with that of Quality Engineer / Inspector to be developed overt time.
In return for the above a competitive salary and benefits package is available as will be working for an innovative manufacturer that offers a rewarding career in a modern facility.
Interviews will be held quickly and our client is seeking to recruit with immediate effect. For further details or to apply please call Mathew Ram-Gopal () on .
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com